Medic HR Consultancy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Medic HR Consultancy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated in May 2020.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- We may collect the following information:
- • full name and job title
- • contact information including email address
- • company information such as company name, address including post code, number of employees, website address
- • other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers.
We may collect this personal information from you when you:
- • submit an enquiry
This information is only collected once consent has been provided, and on the legitimate purpose of providing you with information about our services, and regular news alerts.
If you apply for any of the jobs posted on our website, you will be consenting to provide us with your personal details for this purpose. If candidates are unsuccessful, then Medic HR Consultancy will not hold this information on record for longer than 6 months. If the candidate is successful, then your information may be kept to provide a service to the ultimate recruiting company (our client)